Adslop Ad Network Review For Blogspot

Adslop ad network is one kind of small ad network that stands in India. But They service as far as goods. For bloggers (Blogspot), I think this ad network is one of the best. because of its revenue withdrawal system. 

Adslop Ad Network Review For Blogspot

 
They give revenue or withdrawal of 5$. Which does not provide as well as other networks. Like Adcash, Adsterra, RevenueHits, A-ADs, and others(N:B: they also goods for others and different types of service). And the most acceptable point is the money transferring system. Cause they support revenue transfer by Prayeer, Bitcoin, USDt, etc.
 

Adslop supports CPC, CPM, POP, and RPM ad system. But they support only banner and pop ads style. Which I think not a good aspect for publishers. Anyway, If small bloggers want to monetize their blog, I think adslop is enough. 


Adslop services and types of ads are shown below in the table. the information was collected from Adslop's official site and My own user experience.

Adslop Ad Network


Company Name ADSLOP
Commission Type CPC, CPM, POP and RPM base
Minimum Payout 5$
Payment Frequency Weekly
Payment Method Payeer, Bitcoin, Usdt and Bank transfer
Country India
Ads Style Banner and Display and POP
Ads Format 720x90 , 468x60 , 300x250, 160x600, 320x50, 300x60, 180x150 and pop.
Ads relevant, innovative, and reliable
Support Customer Care Yes
Revenue Style Per click, Impression

 

 Join The Ad Network:   Join


Adslop is paying for impressions also. Which does not pay many ad networks. They also show relevant ads on the website. But have some adultery ads. If you set it as a non-adult blog I think then they will not show adult ad content on site.

Adslop Ad Network Review

If you any queries you can also contact or message by using contact or message box.

Adslop Publishers Features:

  • The Customizable Ad Code system
  • Quick Sign Up system
  • Easily approve and Support Blogspot free domain.
  • Competitor Filtering
  • Relevant ads
  • Multiple Payout system.

In this case, I see also that they provide also an article keyword system. Which is keep traffic to engage. If you have any download site or blog. I think then adslop is the best solution for you. 


Cause, Adslop shows ads like the "load now" banner and text(And they also show others banner ads). But if have any server site that will be best.

Ads style DEMO is shown below:


Adslop Ad Network ad demo

Some disadvantage of Adslop:

  • They only show banners, text, display, and pop. they do not support any native ads, notifications, pushups, video, or social share ads like support in adsterra.
  • Adslop revenue will start from 0.0001$(See Also: Surfe Pro Ad Network), which is very big difficult for small publishers to make 5$ easily.
  • Adslop is a small ads network so that they won't to bear the latest service and preserve very good service like adcash or others. but they try their best for publishers.
  • User experience is normally: medium. but if you have a download site, you are welcome on "adslop".

 

Adslop Ad Network Review

Anyway, I think any ad networks also have the same problem as I include in this article. But some have many disadvantages or some have little. 

So this was an adslop ad networks review. Anyone can use it for any site or blog. I was share about adslop from my experience and I do it practically. And that's why I share about adslop. In these articles. Currently, I do not use this ad network at present, and that's the reason I did not share any payment proof. If you have any payment proof about adslop. You can share or send me my inbox by using the contact form or comment box. Cause, it can help other bloggers. I have used some short form. Now, check this out:


CPC - Cost Per Click
CPM - Cost Per Million
RMP - Revenue Per Thousand Impressions
POP - Page Over pages like pop-under and pop-up

Some Words

All bloggers want to monetize their blogs easily. But it is not easy for all and very hard for those who have a small blog. And that's why I thought about bloggers and share adslop ad details so that they can at least try it and do not sorrow about blogging. If you have any queries or facing any problem which is relatable in this topic. Please feel free and share your queries by using the comment box.

More Posts Available About Ads Review:

Mahizul Islam

The blogging journey is not easy at all. But, I try my best to keep it. Because I like to help people and other bloggers. I write articles about tech, blogging, and tips.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post